Position: Regional Sales Manager, Architectural Division
Midwest United States (based in Texas)
Vista is looking for an experienced Regional Specification Sales Manager who will be key in developing relationships with agencies, designers, engineers, specification community and distribution partners. This position requires the implementation of a strategic plan designed to increase brand awareness, sales and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or five (5) years of C&I lighting related field experience.
• Two to three (2-3) years of lighting industry management experience.
• 60% + of travel is required.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strategic planning and execution skills.
• Have excellent knowledge of Vista's products and capabilities.
• Perform sales calls on lighting designers, engineers, architects, distributors and end users.
• Maintain professional appearance.
• Ability to strategically plan calendar, execute as planned and follow up as promised.
• Develop and maintain customer lists.
• Support and execute corporate strategic initiatives.
• Coordinate customer product presentations.
• Gather and recommend a market product development strategy.
• Attend regional and national trade shows as directed.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter, salary expectations and resume to:
Vista Professional Outdoor Lighting
Attn: Sandra Levis, HR Director
1625 Surveyor Ave
Simi Valley, CA 93063
or email HR Director